My 2009:

Strong, Intuitive, Engaged, Gutsy, Loving...

Wednesday, August 20

finally! fam fotos... 4th of July and a healing touch...

Yeah, I know. July 4th was, like, six weeks ago. I've been "off my blogger" lately!

This was a really fun trip! Kassi came with us to West Monroe, LA. Friday, Trey and Brittany BBQ'd for us. They were so thoughtful and bought me some greens to get me through the day! :D We shot off fireworks in the hotel parking lot (nothing big, and NOT too late, lol).

Saturday, we stuck our feet in the pool at the hotel, and spent all day Saturday shopping (the guys went putt-putting)!

Kassi was on crutches and in a knee brace w/ lots of pain from a work related injury. Her knee was very swollen, along with her foot. She was on pain killers and still had to break down and rent a wheelchair on our Shopping expedition. Sunday night we went to Church at Trey's church and the pastor asked if anybody wanted to be healed. Kassi went up to the front and was prayed for. She received a divine instantaneous healing (for any who may not believe miracles still happens, just ask, I'll give you details!) She removed the brace immediately and left it there with the Pastor. They have it all on video. She has not had any problems with that knee since then either! The photo above was taken Sunday night after church. She's the one on the right.

This is me with one of my dearest friends Joan. She is now a Pastor's wife in Oil City, LA. It's a great church, and no wonder since they are an absolutely amazing family! We visited their church Sunday morning.

These are my girls! ARen't they gorgeous?! This picture was taken Friday, so Kas was sitting on the floor so that she didn't have to bend that knee...


Another photo Sunday night after church. Those are ALL of my kids! :D My four PLUS my new daughter in law smushed in the middle! I'm so thankful that we've been able to get together a few times lately...



Busted. LOL. That looks like a yogurt cup. Hmmm.... I have no independant recollection... Therefore it must be someone else's. Me n Mini-me Tiffy. Good times...
(actually, now that I look at it, I think that must be Will's (fruitfreek to all you twitterbugs) hand with the yogurt. He's wearing the striped dress shirt, lol. I think he's laying across our laps. AND EATING?! Typical.)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful family! I love you, Joanna! I hope to see you again sometime soon!

Lots of love,

Wendi
XOXOXO